Sr. International Tax Analyst
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst (Manager equivalent at a public accounting firm) reporting to the Manager, International Tax. The Senior International Tax Analyst will provide US international outbound and tax operations and accounting support for Netflix's Studios business. The ideal candidate will have strong tax technical skills, excellent analytical and organizational skills as well as attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks. A strong accounting background is a plus.
• Provide tax operations and accounting support to a fast growing cross-functional studios accounting/finance organization
• Assist with implementation of complex tax planning projects for the studios accounting organization
• Prepare technical and operating guideline documentation for the broader accounting and finance organization and assist on special projects, as needed
• Provide support in engaging with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, etc.) and external advisors to manage legal entity structure and tax planning
• Assist in reviewing, editing, and tracking contracts and intercompany agreements in connection with Netflix's studios expansion internationally
• 5-7 years of experience, including public accounting or industry experience
• Solid understanding of domestic US and international corporate income tax concepts
• Self-starter with good judgement and strong organizational and critical thinking skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
• CPA or Masters in Taxation preferred but not required