Sr. International Tax Analyst
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
As Netflix continues to shape the future of entertainment, we have grown into a truly global Internet TV service with 125M members. It is a great time to join our team and play a key role in our growth.
We are seeking a Sr. International Tax Analyst, reporting to the Manager of International Tax Compliance, to assist with US international tax compliance and US withholding tax matters. The ideal candidate will have excellent accounting, organization and communication skills as well as strong attention to detail.
• Assist with all aspects of US international tax compliance, including preparation and review of Forms 926, 1120F, 1118, 5471, Form 8858, and tax return disclosures
• Prepare ECI, E&P, foreign tax credits, subpart F, Section 987 and 988, tax pools, DCL's and other international tax computations
• Review W-8's, licenses and treaties to determine the applicable WHT rate, field questions from and providing training to AP and other teams as needed, prepare 1042 and 1042 S work papers
• Assist with quarterly and annual income tax provision and close process related to US international tax aspects
• Identify ways to enhance international tax processes or improve overall efficiency
• Assist with international tax aspects of IRS audits
• Conduct technical research
• 5-7 years of experience, including public accounting or industry experience
• CPA or Masters in Taxation preferred but not required
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication and follow through skills and the ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and with external advisors
• Ability to work proactively and independently under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Read more about the culture at Netflix.