Specialist, Security & Intelligence - Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
The Security & Intelligence Team supports our studio functions globally. This Los Angeles-based role will report to the Senior Manager, Security & Intelligence - Production. Partnering with Physical Production, Content Security, Post Production, Business and Legal Affairs, and Content, the role will be instrumental in assessing risks to an evolving production strategy in a dynamic and exciting UCAN region.
• Deliver tactical-level results on the design and implementation of security and response programs for productions
• Develop/review risk assessments, design security plans, and coordinate local support for our productions in alignment with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Develop/share specialized guidance for higher-risk production activities and in higher-risk locations
• Develop and maintain effective business relationships with Local/State/Federal law enforcement, emergency response, and trusted security networks
• Utilize analysis of dynamic global and local security events to keep productions secure and resilient
• Support wider team on specialized projects as needed
• 3 - 5 years of relevant experience, which can include security, intelligence, military, media production, or NGO
• Advanced degree in relevant subject matter preferred
• Experience with production, talent, and vendor relations
• Must be business fluent in English; additional language proficiency a plus
• Interpret regional security signals and data, and conduct risk assessments
• Maintain an awareness of risk trends affecting the regional entertainment sector
• Communicate relevant analysis and forecasting to key stakeholders
• Interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
• Travel regionally (approximately 25%-50%) internationally as required
Our compensation structure consists solely of an annual salary; we do not have bonuses. You choose each year how much of your compensation you want in salary versus stock options. To determine your personal top of market compensation, we rely on market indicators and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to determine your compensation in the market range. The range for this role is $58,000 - $230,000.
Netflix provides comprehensive benefits including Health Plans, Mental Health support, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match, Stock Option Program, Disability Programs, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, Family-forming benefits, and Life and Serious Injury Benefits. We also offer paid leave of absence programs. Full-time hourly employees accrue 35 days annually for paid time off to be used for vacation, holidays, and sick paid time off. Full-time salaried employees are immediately entitled to flexible time off. See more detail about our Benefits here.
Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.