Specialist, Publicity - Philippines
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2023 5:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Specialist, Publicity - Philippines jobs in Manila-MM
Search all Specialist, Publicity - Philippines postings
Full Time Job
Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
We are looking for a publicity specialist to join our team to help drive meaningful, positive conversations around Netflix's most iconic titles, and drive cutting edge and groundbreaking campaigns.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative self-starter who loves, lives, and breathes entertainment to lead and support publicity campaigns for series and films that Filipinos love to watch. The ideal candidate will have a natural passion for entertainment, with experience in influencer management and media relations.
Reporting to the PR Manager for the Philippines, the role requires excellent cross-functional relationships, and the ability to build and maintain strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders across talent, showrunners, partners, and the press.
The role may require frequent travel across the Southeast Asia region, and periodic travel to other international locations.
• Work alongside the PR Manager in building impactful brand campaigns and title-specific requirements
• Drive innovative and creative publicity campaigns for our exciting licensed originals as well as locally-relevant titles from around the world to produce positive conversations across different platforms
• Write press releases and editorial strategies
• Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners including key editors, content creators, influencers, talents, showrunner teams, and similar stakeholders
• Be the day-to-day contact of partner agencies
The successful candidate for this role will likely:
• Have at least 5 years of working experience in PR. Agency experience is a plus.
• Be a clear and concise communicator
• Be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a high energy, fast-paced environment
• Be perpetually curious and eager to learn, have sound judgment, and able to challenge prevailing assumptions
• Be able and willing to operate in a global environment
• Fluency in English and Tagalog is required
The Netflix culture attracts individuals who exhibit curiosity, selflessness, courage, candid communication, and passion. Read our culture memo to learn more about how we work at Netflix.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, color, place of birth, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military service status or disability status.