Specialist, Deal Execution
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Specialist, Deal Execution jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Specialist, Deal Execution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Specialist, Deal Execution?
Full Time Job
Specialist, Deal Execution - Production Strategy & Partnerships
The mission of the Production Planning: Strategy & Partnerships team is to establish meaningful and lasting vendor relationships that will optimize the greater studio in conjunction with its creative vision, protect for resources and flexibility to create exceptional content, and establish a uniform understanding of what data is available to empower informed captains with tools needed to make decisions.
As a Deal Execution Specialist, you will be a key contributor in Netflix achieving our goal of driving more business to our preferred vendor network. You will be helping scale significant spend in annual below the line (BTL) production vendor costs to find win-win solutions for Netflix and the vendors we partner with.
In this role, you will be impactful by:
• Leveraging your deep understanding of business. The ideal candidate in this specialized role will possess an understanding of different partnerships or transactions (i.e. acquisitions, multi-year deals, minimum guarantees) and is familiar with their measures of success. You are just as comfortable working within a team to disseminate learnings, as you are with Legal to execute deals. Experience executing vendor deals internationally (i.e. APAC or EMEA) is a plus.
• Uniting efforts across departments to deliver solutions. Whether it is working with Finance, Legal, Operations, or Production, you enjoy building cross functional relationships across the organization to help maximize efficiency. You know where your expertise stops and when to tap in your partners so we can continue to move the needle. You are a team player who can put ego aside and pull up your sleeves to contribute to the team's success.
• Working with internal tech teams to improve systems and workflows. Our team is committed to leveraging technology to help us work smarter, and you will need to be comfortable applying technology and data to the challenges you're facing.
• Personifying Netflix culture. Embracing the values of our company can be challenging, but you will rise to the occasion by participating in giving/receiving feedback, prioritizing candor and transparency in your communications, using data and technology to optimize your time, and use your natural curiosity to push yourself out of your comfort zone.
In this role, you will be expected to know:
• How to navigate complex deals and negotiations. While you will have a team of folks supporting you along the way, you have significant experience being hands on with challenging and unique projects, and at least know the questions to ask if you don't have the answers.
• The production landscape. You are familiar with vendors and partners in the entertainment world, ideally with a network of connections across production (i.e., physical, post, etc.). You are grabbing for a thesaurus when seeing acronyms like IATSE or terms like ''basecamp'' thrown around.