Senior UI Artist
This was removed by the employer on 7/6/2023 5:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Senior UI Artist jobs in Helsinki-ES
Search all Senior UI Artist postings
Full Time Job
Next Games is a Netflix Game Studio, focusing on creating compelling fans-first interactive experiences by combining the stories of well-known movies and shows with engaging game mechanics. An unwavering focus on fans and fun gameplay is at the core of the studio's game development, free from the constraints of free-to-play.
As a Senior UI Artist you will work closely with UX designers, researchers, game designers, game programmers and game artists to create high quality interfaces with a user-centered approach to create the best communication with our players. You will have ownership of the UI visual decisions, optimization and implementation.
You are collaborative, always curious to learn and possess great communication skills and your approach to work is proactive and organized.
You will be part of a team of highly motivated professionals. Here you will have the opportunity to impact the quality of our games and the whole UI craft by mentoring more junior members of the team as well as to grow your own career.
• You will create UI mockups and prototypes and work closely with UX to make wireframes come to life
• You will create final UI assets, optimize them and do the implementation
• You will collaborate with the rest of the team, to improve usability and accessibility
• You will create innovative interaction proposals, including transitions, animations and effects
• You have experience in creating UI for mobile games
• You have worked with Figma, Photoshop and Unity
• Ability to create high quality final art. You understand technical constraints and assets optimization
• You understand visual design and interaction rules and are passionate about typography and iconography
• You have experience in animation, motion design and VFX
• Good knowledge of UX design and you have the ability to visualize the game holistically
• You are keen to challenge yourself to improve the game quality
• You proactively provide and seek feedback from your colleagues
• You enjoy helping and mentor junior team members