Senior Researcher, Advertiser Experience
This was removed by the employer on 11/18/2022 3:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Researcher, Advertiser Experience jobs in Remote-US
Search all Senior Researcher, Advertiser Experience postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service for over 200 million members in over 190 countries worldwide. We're continuing our quest towards entertaining the world and plan to delight the global members of today and tomorrow to achieve this. The Consumer Insights team at Netflix plays a crucial role in this mission by conducting research and delivering insights that enhance the member experience and elevate the voice of the consumer in business decision-making.
The Brand & Emerging Experiences Research team is charged with keeping Netflix ahead of the curve by shifting focus to previously underserved innovation areas and understanding consumers' perceptions of the Netflix brand and reputation in global markets. Our company-wide perspective ensures that our insights inspire decisions. This Senior Research role will partner with the core Ads team to develop advertising product strategy, roadmaps, and compelling advertising experiences.
This is an opportunity to lead innovative research with a demonstrable impact on a global scale. You will be responsible for defining, leading, analyzing, and socializing research studies that generate insights to empower business decisions across the company. You'll partner with cross-functional teams passionate about delivering the most engaging, innovative, and brand-building experiences.
In this role, you will:
• Identify, prioritize, and lead research roadmaps that generate insights to inform advertiser-facing product and marketing strategies.
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including Product, Design, Data Science, Content, Marketing, Brand, Sales, and Communications, to proactively develop research initiatives.
• Define, design, execute and socialize a range of research studies that build a strong understanding of the needs of advertisers..
• Advocate for the end-user throughout the process of developing and optimizing new features that elevate the advertising experience.
• Demonstrable experience in product research and/or user experience (UX) research, with mixed methods expertise, including hands-on experience leading end-to-end quantitative and qualitative research studies.
• Deep knowledge of the advertising and ad tech industries.
• Strong business acumen, including an understanding of industry trends
• A balance of creative and analytical skills with the ability to proactively define research questions, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesize findings.
• Strong communicator with a bias toward action to proactively collaborate with multiple teams across the company.
• Passionate about translating findings into actionable strategic business recommendations.
• An advanced degree in psychology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), social sciences, or a related field is preferred but not required.
• Global research experience is highly preferred but not required.
• Experience or interest in ad tech, B2B research preferred.