Senior Manager Partner Marketing
Full Time Job
Senior Manager Partner Marketing - Nordics
The Senior Manager Partner Marketing Nordics will be based in Amsterdam and be part of the EMEA Partner Marketing team.
As a key point of contact for marketing questions regarding partnerships, the candidate will provide a critical link between business development, content and consumer marketing to achieve business goals in the region. To do so the successful candidate will frequently travel in the region and work closely with several stakeholders internally and externally.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Own the partner marketing strategy across the Nordic countries; Define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results,
• Be a strategic interface for the product and business development teams to identify opportunities to maximize Netflix exposure on partner channels and engagement on partner devices;
• Activate marketing collaboration by developing and launching creative partner marketing programs that advance exposure for Netflix content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners;
• Collaborate closely with partner marketing creative teams to plan and create campaigns to introduce our content to consumers in unique and unexpected ways and elevate the Netflix brand;
• Have regular business reviews with the Nordic partners (TDC, Viaplay, Telenor, etc) to evaluate performance against marketing goals;
• Bring market insights and communication hubs to support the overall Netflix marketing strategy for the Nordic region and prioritize campaigns that complete the consumer marketing efforts.
- The successful candidate:
• Will thrive in our culture;
• A solid experience working with the Entertainment/Content industry is essential (i.e. digital distributor, pay tv, telecommunication, movie studio, video games, music industry, etc) ;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills: Fluency in English and one of the Scandinavian Language (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian), as you will build close relationships with our partners in the region and our teams in EMEA;
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team, working both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders;
• Strong knowledge and interest in both business and creative challenges: ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective.
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 130 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
Our partners range from global telecommunication & consumer electronics brands like Samsung, Sony or LG to local operators such as Telenor, TDC or Com Hem.
When we partner with other brands we gain access to new investment, new audiences and increased reach. We do this by ensuring that the Netflix brand and content are presented in a prominent and memorable manner, whilst helping our partners to maximize the opportunity of working with us.
We are therefore looking for a talented marketing professional who enjoys managing and growing relationships with partners and is comfortable owning the full life cycle of partner marketing projects from idea to execution. The successful candidate will drive our efforts in the Nordics region (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland), that will help both our partners and Netflix business goals.