Senior Manager, Marketing Cee -
Full Time Job
Senior Manager, Marketing CEE - (Romania, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland)
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of entertainment. We have grown to over 220 million paid memberships in over 190 countries and we are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our content. This is where you come in. We are looking for a seasoned, creative, and digitally driven senior marketing leader.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make intelligent decisions that benefit the long-term value of the brand. In this position, you will be crafting and executing best-in-class digital, social, and offline activations. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on campaigns, yet act selfless and be inclusive.
In this role, you will also be managing a team of extra talented & professional marketing managers with the sole purpose to grow them and drive our marketing efforts for success.
The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes our content already and talks naturally and passionately about our series, films, and documentaries. You create campaigns that drive conversations and resonate authentically with local audiences in the CEE region and set new standards for entertainment marketing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socializing easily in a team with lots of cross-functional partnerships. You are a professional that will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture.
• Leading a team of highly professional and creative marketing managers while also personally executing regional campaigns across CEE to drive business growth, brand awareness, and fandom in CEE
• Coordinates budgeting & campaign planning for CEE
• Position Netflix's local branded titles to make them locally relevant and loved
• Partnership with local agencies and internal Netflix teams to develop integrated communication projects
• Lead local extensions of global campaigns with creative and impactful media planning, working on special projects (stunts, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of title promotion in CEE
• Strength in leading fast-moving cross-functional teams toward a seamless and integrated marketing campaign
• Role Model for our Netflix culture internally and externally
• Senior experience in 360 entertainment marketing in the CEE market (especially in Romania, the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland), regional experience is a must
• Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and fluency in any of the languages (Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Ukrainian)
• Senior experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including creative positioning, key art, and video execution, audience identification, media strategy, and launch roadmaps
• 5 years of experience leading highly professional teams, with a track record of growing the team and driving for success
• A curious creative and strategic mind, with an experience in disruptive campaigns that generate social buzz across different audiences
• Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team
• Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues
• You are a cultural ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the CEE region as well as being a true Netflix culture example