Senior Manager Marketing Kids & Family - France
Full Time Job
This is a senior, strategic and creative marketing position with a remit to impact the trajectory of our business in France.
The Snr. Manager will be running local and global titles and brand campaigns and will need to support and inspire a highly-skilled team of social, comms. and marketing experts.
It will require partnership and collaboration with the PR, Publicity, Brand & Editorial, Content and Product teams, and reports to the Director of Marketing, France.
Building on the current success in the country, this person will need a strategic mindset and good business sense to continue this growth into new tranches of consumers focusing on the kids& family growing slate of contents. The right leader will help to grow the business and fandom, spot new areas for experimentation, and increase positive word of mouth in a changing entertainment and social landscape.
We're looking to build title brands and create cultural phenomena with a local flavour to grow the business, so we need a professional who has extraordinary creative taste and a strong instinct for stories and insights that will get consumers talking.
The Netflix culture rewards daredevils who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion and curiosity.
• Content marketing strategy. You will set the french marketing strategy for the kids& family content vertical each quarter in conjunction with the broader country market strategy.
• Entertainment marketing/social campaigns. You will lead and launch unique campaigns for our Netflix originals.
• Integration. You will serve as a key voice in assuring marketing, PR, and brand & editorial are speaking with one voice.
• Cultural ambassador. You will be critical to helping Netflix understand the french audience while also living and embracing the Netflix culture.
• Lead. You will be a key part of the french marketing leadership team.
Experience & Skills
• Senior Marketing, Digital and/or Social Media expertise. We are looking for someone that has demonstrated experience launching campaigns that drive word of mouth.
• Consumer marketing know-how. We are looking for someone with a relevant experience in the entertainment and TV space with a focus on kids& family contents. A deep understanding of the business context will be required for this role and the best candidate for the role will make intelligent decisions that benefit the long-term-value of the brand.
• Concise and clear communication. We are looking for someone fluent in English and French.
• True love for Entertainment. The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breath Entertainment. The Senior Marketing manager consumes Entertainment and talks naturally and passionately about Entertainment Marketing.
• Depth of knowledge. Solid french marketing experience. Consumer-obsessed.
• A history of leadership. We'd like to see evidence of serving as a key decision maker in a senior marketing role. The Senior Marketing Manager will exhibit quick thinking, great calm, and genuine intellectual honesty and collegiality. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on different topics and being autonomous within the team.