Senior Manager Marketing - CEE
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our content. This is where you come in. We are looking for a seasoned, creative and digitally driven Senior Marketing Manager.
As a Senior Marketing Manager you are passionate about absorbing business context and using that to make intelligent decisions that benefit long-term-value of the brand. In this position, you will be crafting and executing digital, social and offline activations. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on campaigns, yet act selfless and be inclusive.
The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes our content already and talks naturally and passionately about our series, films and documentaries. You create campaigns that drive conversations and resonates authentically with local audiences in the CEE region and set new standards for entertainment marketing. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socialising easily in a small team with lots of cross-functional partnerships. You are a professional that will thrive in our freedom and responsibility culture.
The Senior Marketing Manager CEE will report to the Director Marketing Benelux, Nordics and CEE.
• Leading local campaigns to drive brand awareness and fandom in CEE
• Position Netflix Originals titles to make them locally relevant and loved
• Partnership with local agencies and internal Netflix teams to develop integrated communication projects
• Lead local extensions of global campaigns, working on special projects (stunts, guerrilla, content, digital innovation) that increase the relevance of title promotion in CEE
• Strength in leading fast moving cross functional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign.
• Senior experience in setting up (social) conversation and earned media driving marketing activations in the CEE market.
• A curious creative mind, with a experience in disruptive messaging and campaigns that generate social buzz to help Netflix establish and sustain meaningful connections with audiences across different countries in the region
• Concise and clear communicator with written and oral communication skills in English and fluency in at least one of the languages: Romanian, Czech and/or Hungarian
• Experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including creative positioning, key art and video execution, audience identification, media strategy and launch roadmaps.
• Someone who can play with Netflix content and our brand to create impactful word of mouth within the right audience with the right message.
• Ability to lead, create and execute campaigns autonomously.
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
• Capacity to continuously provide and receive constructive, actionable feedback to and from colleagues
• You are a culture ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the CEE region as well as being a true Netflix culture example.