Senior Manager, International Tax
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/18/2020 12:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Manager, International Tax jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Manager, International Tax postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, International Tax? [Job location is flexible between Los Angeles or Los Gatos, CA]
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Are you looking for a leadership role in international tax planning? Are you curious about and looking to contribute to developing and implementing tax planning strategies? Do you enjoy analyzing complex technical issues and working with cross-functional partners to implement tax projects? If yes, we would love to speak with you.
Our International Tax team serves a central part in the success of our business. We are seeking a Senior International Tax Manager, reporting to the Director of International Tax, to provide US international tax planning and strategic tax leadership. The ideal candidate will have deep technical and analytical skills, strong organizational and communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter who is skillful in analyzing tax issues, developing tax planning strategies, and communicating and collaborating with cross-functional business partners with varying backgrounds and levels of experience. A successful candidate will be able to manage complex workflows that involve multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships within Tax and across the company.
• Manage and develop US international tax planning strategies and projects and their implementation
• Partner with business leaders, tax, finance, treasury, legal, and external advisers on business and tax planning matters
• Research complex tax issues and prepare technical memos and documentation
• Advise on international tax aspects of Netflix's business and international expansion, including entering into new markets and cross-border transactions involving multiple tax jurisdictions
• Monitor and analyze existing and proposed tax legislation and assist the Director of International Tax with defining and implementing appropriate international tax planning strategies
• Assist on tax aspects of M&A transactions and other special projects
• 10-12 years of relevant experience, including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience
• JD, CPA, or Masters in Taxation preferred but not required
• Ability to quickly understand and integrate business objectives with tax strategies, and effectively communicate tax requirements to senior management
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.