Senior Manager, Finance Operations - EMEA
This was removed by the employer on 6/26/2019 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Manager, Finance Operations - EMEA jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Senior Manager, Finance Operations - EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Finance Operations - EMEA? The Opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced leader to manage the Finance Operations (FinOps) teams in EMEA, which includes Accounts Payable (AP) and embedded business partners (FinOps BP) for various business functions based in EMEA. The FinOps BP role adds value to the business owner by allowing them to focus on driving the business vs. P2P related workflows. By having an embedded FinOps BP, they have a partner who understands the context of what they are doing and can best execute P2P related workflows on their behalf. The three pillars of the FinOps BP role are (1) Business Partnering, (2) Operational Execution, and (3) Process Improvement.
In this role, you would demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to manage a large, growing team; a solid understanding of, and experience with, best in class P2P workflows; an ability to build strong cross functional relationships; and a deep curiosity and passion for driving process improvements and finding value added initiatives.
This role will report to the Director, Finance Operations (who is based in the US) and will work collaboratively with the other FinOps teams (located in the US, Brazil and Singapore) and the other finance teams in Amsterdam.
Qualities We're Looking For:
• 10 years of relevant experience; degree in relevant field
• Role model of the Netflix values - strong in all values and extraordinary at several
• Hire, develop and motivate team members (Strong judgement and communication around decision-making / Emotional intelligence / Able to build and maintain a strong, inclusive team dynamic / Experience building and leading high performing teams)
• Ability to cultivate strong relationships with the other FinOps leaders, teams, and cross-functional partners
• Selfless - effectively collaborate well with others; always thinking about what is best for Netflix; ensure alignment across teams and prevent silos
• Adaptable - comfortable in an ambiguous, fast changing environment
• Experience managing P2P workflows: reviewing contracts, requesting new suppliers on behalf of the business, creating PO's, providing non-PO coding to AP, processing invoices, reviewing and approving invoices on behalf of the business
• Understanding of SOX and Tax compliance
• Curiosity, passion, innovation - our team members ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it; having a positive attitude and never settling for ''good enough'' are key
• Systems savvy - a systems expert who is comfortable implementing and improving financial systems and finding opportunities to automate and streamline manual workflows; experience with Workday Financials, Anaplan or other cloud based ERP systems is a plus
• Fluent in English (Dutch, Spanish, French also a nice to have) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.