Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/12/2022 7:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Corporate FP&A team at Netflix is responsible for company-wide financial planning, forecasting, and strategic analysis. Financial planning at Netflix is spread across teams that are functionally aligned (e.g., there's a Content planning team that focuses on planning/forecasting for Content, a Marketing planning team that focuses on Marketing, and so on). The Corporate FP&A team partners closely with all of these teams, among others, to pull together a comprehensive consolidated financial and operational outlook, and plays a key role in creating the analysis and reporting for senior leadership to understand how the company is performing at the global consolidated level.
We're looking for a Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A who will work closely with senior finance leadership and play a critical role in shaping and managing the global planning process. The position is based in our corporate headquarters in Los Gatos and reports to the Director of Corporate FP&A.
include, but are not limited to:
• Managing a small team (1-2) that will help manage the company's planning process/calendar and corporate-level forecast consolidation. This includes owning the global long-term P&L and cash flow forecasts (among others), the planning calendar, and clearly communicating timelines, deliverables, and expectations with all planning stakeholders
• Developing and implementing a long-range planning process to help align the company around key financial and operational objectives, working closely with planning stakeholders in Content, Product, and other functions along with financial leadership
• Developing management reporting to summarize data and facilitate decision-making for senior management including the CFO, Head of Investor Relations, and the Board of Directors
• Partnering with the Finance Technology and Data Science & Engineering teams to help modernize and automate the consolidated forecasting process, and create insights on the company's financial and operational performance
• Identifying gaps in the existing planning & forecasting process, developing solutions to address said gaps, and seeking greater integration and standardization across all SP&A and planning teams
• As Netflix evolves its product offering and enters new lines of business, this role will play a critical part in defining the forecast and reporting requirements, working with planning stakeholders to ensure these changes are incorporated into the forecast and that management has visibility into the financial implications
• 10 years of experience in an FP&A, Strategic Finance, or Planning role. It's critical that this candidate has experience managing a financial planning process (could be at the business unit or corporate level).
• Deep understanding of financial planning tools (e.g., Anaplan, Essbase, etc.), key accounting concepts, and experience developing/automating management reports on financial/operational performance
• Extensive experience conducting quantitative/ financial analysis and developing recommendations based on this analysis
• Extremely proficient with Excel, PowerPointExperience working with large data sets, SQL and Tableau knowledge a plus
• Experience managing people
• Bachelor's Degree; Master Degree a plus
This is not a remote role - you'll need to be able to come into the Los Gatos office a few days a week.
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.