Senior Manager, Benefits
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/12/2023 1:13:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Manager, Benefits jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Senior Manager, Benefits postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
As we expand globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to help us scale. Visit our culture memo to learn more about the unique Netflix culture and the opportunity to be part of our team.
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our UCAN (United States and Canada) Benefits team. This role will be based in Los Angeles or Los Gatos.
The person in this role will understand our benefits charter and how it supports and complements the Netflix culture. They will develop, drive, and manage benefit programs as well as grow and enable our team of stunning benefits colleagues. A successful candidate will be a great people leader, strategic, empathic, self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, organized, and a great communicator.
• Experience in leading change, influencing various stakeholders including senior management, and delivering results
• Experienced people leader who is committed to the growth and development of team members
• Passion for innovation and making an impact on our unique benefit offerings and approach to benefits
• Fully responsible for the strategic direction, planning, alignment, design, implementation, administration, renewals, and financial oversight of all UCAN benefit plans and programs
• Maintain a pulse on local market practices and data, trends, and requirements
• Build and sustain collaborative cross-functional relationships within Netflix (i.e., finance, payroll, legal, etc.) to work through complex challenges.
• Ability to connect the dots between the team's priorities and initiatives and the overall Talent strategy.
• Maintain close alignment with APAC, EMEA, and LATAM benefit team regional leads to ensure alignment on our global programs as well as our global charter
• Develop analytics and metrics around benefits programs to measure the success of our programs and inform decision-making.
• Experienced communicator with the ability to translate complexity into clear, concise, and transparent information
• Strong vendor management skills to oversee our relationships with various consultants and third-party vendors
• Minimum 15 years of experience in Human Resources/benefits, including 5 years of people management experience for sizable teams.
• Experience working in a global organization.
• Proven ability to think strategically and innovatively around benefit offerings.
• Advanced problem-solving, process improvement, and change management skills, with the ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively.
• Excellent communication skills.
• True subject matter expert. A proven thought leader in benefits operations and strategy.
• Comprehensive and thorough knowledge of benefits policies, trends, laws, regulations, and system tools & technologies
• Bachelor-level degree in a related field
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $195,000 - $510,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.