Senior IT Auditor
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/5/2023 3:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior IT Auditor jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Senior IT Auditor postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with over 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films, and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth.
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to perform SOX and operational audits in supporting Netflix's corporate operational and financial effectiveness and efficiency. This position is based in Los Gatos.
• Assist in all phases (planning, fieldwork, and reporting) of the IT SOX Program which includes but is not limited to performing walkthroughs, testing (ITGCs, Application controls, IPE testing, SOC review, etc), and communicating results to stakeholders.
• Partnering with Engineering stakeholders to evaluate system implementation for continued SOX compliance by performing SOX readiness procedures.
• Audit technology process around home-grown systems and 3rd party systems. In most cases, execute procedures that provide control assurance through code review.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with stakeholders to build trust and credibility.
• Identify improvements and automation opportunities to increase the efficiency and impact of audit procedures.
• Collaborate with external auditors on an ongoing basis to ensure continued alignment and timely completion of agreed-upon milestones.
• Assist with risk assessments, scoping, planning, and executing activities for Operational audits and integrated audits programs.
• Document accurate and detailed work papers clearly describing the audit procedures, the result of work performed, and conclusions reached.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Accounting, Business or related fields
• 4 years experience under your belt, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of public accounting or internal audit experience
• Strong grasp of basic technology concepts (infrastructure, applications, etc)
• Knowledge of IT auditing processes/procedures
• Proficient in using computer software (e.g., SQL, EXCEL, Microstrategy, Tableau) and cloud ERP systems (e.g. Workday)
• Working knowledge of cloud-based systems and compliance in the cloud environment
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal), sound judgment in analyzing problems, with proficiency in assessing risk and evaluating technology and internal controls
• Highly detail-oriented along with the ability to deliver high-quality work products
• Strong prioritization and multitasking skills
• Able to work closely with people at all levels of the organization and facilitate discussions with management regarding audit findings and implementation of corrective actions
• Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks including COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc
• Self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
• CISA, CIA, and Big 4 consulting experience is a plus
• Prior operational audit experience is a plus
• Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $60,000 - $385,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.