Senior Internal Auditor
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth.
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to perform financial, operational and compliance audits for Netflix Studios, to support both Studio's and productions' operational and financial effectiveness and efficiency. This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the Internal Audit team in Los Gatos.
• Perform production audits for Netflix productions worldwide in the following areas: policy & procedure compliance, cost reporting, FCPA compliance, local regulatory and legal compliance, and fraud detection.
• Conduct operational and financial audits and consulting engagements with a focus on internal control and process improvement.
• Work collaboratively across the business to drive value through participation in special projects and ad hoc requests.
• Work closely with cross-functional partners (Production Accounting, Production Finance, Physical Production, Post Accounting, Legal, Tax, etc.) and leadership to develop proactive solutions, communicate potential impacts, and ensure business objectives are met.
• 5 years experience under your belt, preferably with a minimum of 2 years of public accounting or internal audit experience.
• Knowledge of studio accounting and financial functions required.
• Prior external, internal, or production audit experience required.
• CPA or CIA certification preferred.
• Process improvement conceptual and/or applications knowledge (Lean/Six Sigma) preferred.
• Prior experience with data analytics audit tools a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong knowledge of Excel/Word.
• Must be able and willing to travel extensively to domestic and international locations.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Strong prioritization and multitasking skills. Ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously within the deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Embrace and advocate the Netflix culture.