Senior Analyst, International Tax
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The role location is flexible between Los Angeles or Los Gatos, CA.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking an International Tax Senior Analyst reporting to the International Tax Senior Manager, to provide international tax planning, operations, and accounting support for Netflix's Studios business. The ideal candidate will have strong tax technical skills, strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with design and implementation of tax planning projects for the studios organization;
• Researching tax issues and preparing technical documentation;
• Providing tax operations and accounting support to cross-functional teams in the studios organization; and
• Assisting on special projects and engaging with the broader accounting and finance organization.
• 5-7 years of international experience including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience;
• CPA, law degree, and or Masters degree in taxation preferred;
• Extensive experience with US international tax concepts and basic understanding of transfer pricing concepts;
• Self-starter with good judgement and strong organizational and critical thinking skills;
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced environment; and
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.