Senior Analyst, International Tax
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Analyst, International Tax jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Analyst, International Tax postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Analyst, International Tax? This role is flexible between Los Gatos or Los Angeles.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
We are looking for an experienced tax professional to join our international tax planning team to work with us on global income tax issues. The ideal candidate will have strong U.S. international tax skills, be organized, and be able to operate independently in a fast-paced environment both within the tax functions and with our cross functional partners. We currently are looking for a professional to focus on partnering with one of the following areas:
Studio (Los Angeles Based): Netflix is seeking an International Tax Senior Analyst, reporting to the International Tax Senior Manager, to provide international tax planning, operations, and accounting support for Netflix's Studios business. The ideal candidate will have strong tax technical skills, strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
IP and Distribution (Los-Gatos or Los Angeles Based): Netflix is seeking an International Tax Senior Analyst, reporting to the International Tax Senior Manager, to join our international tax team to provide international tax planning, operations, and business support for our business, with a focus in our IP and distribution structure. The ideal candidate will have strong tax technical skills with respect to international income tax concepts relating to global operating structures, and is able to to apply and communicate tax concepts to individuals both within and external to the tax functions.
include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with design and implementation of tax planning projects;
• Researching tax issues and preparing technical documentation;
• Providing tax operations and accounting support to cross-functional teams; and
• Assisting on special projects and engaging with the broader accounting and finance organization.
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
• 4-7 years of international experience including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience;
• CPA, law degree, and/or Masters degree in taxation preferred;
• Extensive experience with US international tax concepts and basic understanding of transfer pricing concepts;
• Self-starter with good judgement and strong organizational and critical thinking skills;
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced environment; and
• Strong oral and written communication skills. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.