Senior Analyst, International Tax Planning
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/16/2022 5:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Analyst, International Tax Planning jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Analyst, International Tax Planning postings
Full Time Job
*This role is based in our Los Angeles office*
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking an experienced International Tax Senior Analyst to join our tax team to provide international tax planning and operational support for Netflix's Studios business. Tax experience in the video game industry is a plus. The ideal candidate will have strong tax technical skills, strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with design and implementation of tax planning projects for the Studios organization
• Researching tax technical issues and preparing technical documentation
• Providing support in engaging with cross-functional teams to manage tax planning projects and day-to-day operations for the studio organization
• Providing support in engaging with teams within tax and cross-functionally on special projects including our gaming initiative.
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view
• 5-7 years of experience working with a broad range of tax issues facing large multinational corporations, including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience
• CPA, law degree, and/or Masters degree in taxation preferred
• Tax experience in the video game industry is a plus
• Extensive experience with US international tax concepts and basic understanding of transfer pricing concepts
• Self-starter with good judgement and strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects and produce high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to build relationships with cross-functional business partners
• Critical thinker with a focus on finding pragmatic solutions to tax issues that may impact the business.
Note - As part of the offer process, you will need to complete a background check.