Senior Analyst, Income Tax
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 5:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Senior Analyst, Income Tax jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Senior Analyst, Income Tax postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Analyst, Income Tax?
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Domestic Tax team is looking for an experienced Senior Tax Analyst to join the team supporting all areas of income tax with an emphasis on the US tax provision. A successful candidate will be able to manage complex workflows that involve multiple stakeholders and build strong relationships within Tax and across the Finance organization.
The role will be based in Los Gatos and will report directly to the income tax senior manager.
• Preparation of federal, state and international income tax provision return work papers.
• Assist with accounting for all elements of the quarterly and annual income taxes
• Preparation of tax account reconciliations
• SOX compliance through documentation and timely performance of controls
• Monitor legislative, administrative and judicial developments
• Preparation of responses and supporting documentation for federal and state tax agency notices and audits
• Prepare and review technical memos and ensure documentation
• Support the evolution of the tax reporting function, tax technology tools, and technological enhancements
• Assist with the annual tax compliance process
• 5 years tax compliance and accounting experience with at least 3 years of public accounting experience in ASC 740 or equivalent in-house experience
• Proactive and resourceful team player with positive attitude and energy, close attention to detail
• Tax provision and compliance software experience
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent)
• CPA/MS in Tax is desirable but not required
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), financial and economic analysis skills
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. See our slide deck and our long term view at jobs.netflix.com to learn more about the Netflix culture and the business opportunity available in this role.