Scaled Launch Ops Coordinator
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2023 7:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Scaled Launch Ops Coordinator jobs in Mumbai-MH
Search all Scaled Launch Ops Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
As Netflix's global member base grows from 200 million members enjoying local stories globally, the ability to operate at scale without compromising on quality is paramount to our success. Netflix is looking for a skilled Project Coordinator to join its newly forming Global Scaled Launch team in Mumbai.
This team will be part of a broader operational hub strategy and manages the entire launch readiness process, including on-service pre-promotional milestones, by combining rigorous project management and risk mitigation with a strategic, member-first mindset.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator with a passion for operations in service of delivering Netflix titles to our global members, at scale. If you are analytically minded and your attention to detail is unmatched, you excel at challenging the status quo and influencing change, you thrive in a global team, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgement in the face of ambiguity, then this role is for you.
The Project Coordinator will align with multiple cross-functionals across the globe, track multiple assets, assign to required teams, monitor finalised asset delivery all the while ensuring their accuracy and that they are available for member consumption. You will manage a large volume of titles across the global slate, have effective communication, manage dependencies with moving launch targets, predicting and mitigating risks and pivot as required with short turnaround time.
What You'll Do
• You will own and be accountable for some of the critical workflows, which affect how the Member views the titles from across the globe. While multiple teams (internal and external) are responsible for creating and delivering assets, you will be responsible for ensuring those assets are coming in at the right time to support the predetermined launch date that all of your stakeholders are aligned to.
• You will help shape and redesign existing workflows to help accelerate the efficiency of our operations in line with key business objectives for our group.
• Partner with internal and external teams (vendors) to ensure operational momentum and seamlessness across launches.
• Exercise sound judgment and risk mitigation to create/modify delivery and launch plans including use cases that fall outside the norm.
• Partner with our Technology, Engineering, Partnerships, and Quality Control teams within Global Product Creative Operations, to guide tooling, workflow, and vendor needs to help scale operations.
What You'll Need
• The candidate must have 2 to 4 years of experience in project management / coordination role
• Ability to handle a fast-paced environment, supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to keep multiple priorities moving at the same time.
• Experience in a global organisation and team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An analytical and innovative mindset
• A passion for operations and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder
• A tools-first mentality reserving human activity for where judgement and communication are critical
• The ability to build deep cross-functional relationships
• A self-starter mentality (takes initiative)
• An optimistic, solutions-driven attitude in the most challenging situations
• Fluency in an additional language is a bonus
• The ability to adapt to the Netflix culture and values