Rights Analyst, Major Studios Licensing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Rights Management team is looking for a Rights Analyst to join its Hollywood-based team. He/she will be responsible for the detailed analysis of executed contracts for the US Major Studios and assigning rights information in Netflix's proprietary rights management system.
The successful candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, flexible, quick-thinking, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Analyze and interpret content license agreements and accurately set up license windows and other rights attributes in a rights management system.
• Collaborate with various business partners (Acquisitions, Legal, Marketing, Content Accounting, etc.) to manage all aspects of window set up and reporting.
• Strive for tool and process improvements/inventions to make your work more impactful.
• Maintain high alignment with multiple cross-functional teams in supporting the successful launch of titles on the Netflix Service.
• Prioritization and organization: you must be able to juggle time-sensitive requests from multiple business partners.
• Attention to detail: you must be able to manage a high volume of information with great accuracy.
• Strong analytical skill: you must be comfortable reading complex license agreements to efficiently and accurately extract rights metadata.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: you must be able to distill information accurately and convey it to your business partners.
• Strong problem-solving skills: you must be resourceful and collaborative in managing challenging tasks.
• Feedback: you must be able to provide and receive real-time, direct feedback with your colleagues.
• Technology Savvy: you must be comfortable learning new tools quickly. Strong knowledge in Excel is preferred. Mac computer skills preferred.