Recruiting Researcher, Executive Engagement
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Recruiting Researcher, Executive Engagement jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Recruiting Researcher, Executive Engagement postings
Full Time Job
The Talent Acquisition (TA) team plays a key partnership role to our hiring leaders, as they continue to seek world-class professionals for each and every open position. Attracting and engaging the executives responsible for leading these teams and setting the vision is critical to Netflix's success, and to our overall goal of changing the way global audiences consume entertainment.
Given the increasing competition for talent, we want to bolster our engagement and networking efforts by adding a Recruiting Researcher to our in-house team, focused on executive engagement. This individual will report to the Manager, Executive Engagement and will focus on sourcing and cultivating relationships with talent for executive roles. They will partner closely with Content TA Directors and the Outreach and Engagement team, to proactively identify and network with executive talent across the Content organization (including Production, Creative, Animation, Marketing, Publicity, Communications, Talent Relations, Awards and all Content functions).
• 5 years experience in TA/recruiting, HR, or related field
• Executive search experience is preferred but not essential
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience in a network, studio, and executive search; prior experience with marketing, publicity, content and/or production roles and functions is a strong plus
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, articulate, and execute effective sourcing strategy
• Should push the status quo, and enjoy spending time finding creative ways to source and attract talent
• Strong analytical skills: The ability to convey credibility across a broad spectrum of business topics
• Attention to detail: Will need to be diligent and organized in written communications, candidate engagements and in all aspects of their partnership with TA and business leaders
• A culture ambassador: Low-ego team player who is able to both thrive in our unique company culture, as well as possess an ability to screen for and evaluate cultural aptitude in others
• Excellent communication skills: ability to partner effectively with hiring leaders, cross-functional partners, and candidates alike
• Strong level of independence and efficiency; entrepreneurial-minded, especially as part of a small, burgeoning team.
• Ability to get scrappy as needed, taking on both tactical tasks (submission of written feedback, drafting of offer letters, etc.) and higher-profile activities with equal grace and willingness
• Partner with the Manager, Executive Engagement on hiring executive-level (VP & niche Director) talent.
• Proactive executive sourcing, focusing on niche roles, high growth functional areas, and candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups (URGs).
• Alongside key internal stakeholders, keep a close pulse on key executive moves, company realignments, industry conferences, and diversity organizations to identify areas for potential networking and relationship-building.
• Use deep business acumen to match candidate profiles to roles in various functions
• Partner with Talent Operations to review new and existing tools to enable effective, scalable management of executive candidate pipelines.
• Network with industry colleagues in executive search, exchanging knowledge and surfacing best practices