NetflixMexico City, MX
This was removed by the employer on 11/30/2022 1:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Recruiter jobs in Mexico City-MX
Search all Recruiter postings
Full Time Job
Recruiter Spanish Speaking Countries
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Like our customers, we love movies and TV shows, and we want the world to experience the joy of entertainment wherever and whenever they want.
LatAm is an important region, and it's an exciting time to drive our growth in the Spanish Speaking Countries region (Mexico, Colombia, Argentina). We are looking for a Talent Acquisition, Recruiter based in our Mexico City office.
What are we looking for?
Our job in Talent Acquisition is to find, engage, and hire the best talent for Netflix. We operate in a progressive hiring environment where hiring the best -- versus ''making the hire'' -- guides everything we do.
It takes a dream team of stunning colleagues working together and pushing themselves to do their best work with the business. Creating a truly global internet TV network takes a diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective.
Ultimately, a Recruiter at Netflix acts as a Talent Acquisition partner to the business, leading the strategic direction and coaching on hiring decisions and the tactical execution of running a search.
• Build a strong pipeline of talent by Sourcing, screening, maintaining solid relationships, and extending offers to candidates
• Partner with researchers to provide the business with a strong understanding of the talent market and expand our networks to be more diverse and inclusive.
• Work with business leaders as a trusted partner, to understand specific needs to attract and engage with top talent, and influence at the highest levels of the business you support to build a dream team;
• Prepare and present relevant insights that may impact recruitment efforts in specific markets or industries around the region;
• Develop and execute strategies to develop immediate and long-term pipelines of high potential talent from underrepresented groups;
• Identify and build relationships with passive talents for future roles;
• Be an advocate for continually raising the bar and ensuring that candidates understand and embrace our culture that keeps evolving;
• Understand our broader business and answer questions about Netflix's strategy, goals, and culture.
• An experienced talent acquisition partner; A research-oriented recruiter.
• You have the ability to operate within ambiguity.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and directed; you can collaborate with autonomy;
• Project management - must be skilled at driving projects to delivery; attune with varying stakeholders' needs;
• Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines.
• An individual who leads embraces our values and can be an ambassador of our culture. Someone that approaches the talent function with business acumen to operate holistically and enable our functions through our talent strategy;