Project Manager, Grow Creative
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2021 9:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Education - Instructor, Professor... Category
Browse the Studio Category
Browse the Theater/Live Events Category
Search for Project Manager, Grow Creative jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Project Manager, Grow Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager, Grow Creative?
Full Time Job
Netflix is the leading provider of streaming video, producing original content in all categories. We reinvented the way entertainment is produced and consumed around the globe by connecting people with powerful stories. The focus of the Grow Creative team is to meet the headwinds of capacity, skills, and inclusion gaps that challenge our global content strategy by using world class training, education, and pipelining of a new generation of storytellers and crew that mirror the inclusiveness and diversity of our global audience.
We are looking for an experienced project manager with an event background to help run global training and apprenticeship initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing cross-functional education and on-the-job training solutions that increase and uplevel external production talent and aid in stemming the tide of workforce shortages in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific regions. The main purpose of this position specifically is to execute training and apprenticeship programs while collaborating and aligning cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners and tracking the results of our initiatives.
The successful candidate will have at least 5-7 years of project management experience in the entertainment industry and a background in event implementation.
Excellent collaboration and communication skills with an eye for detail and a bias for action is required. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration.
• Execute training events from concept to completion both in person and virtually
• Surface new innovative ways to scale initiatives globally while streamlining and optimizing program implementation
• Collaborate and align with various internal teams to successfully execute programs
• Coordinate with external not-for-profit organizations, industry bodies, educational institutions, and others in implementing educational initiative
• Aid in boosting and building a database of global talent that meet Netflix requirements
• 5-7 years of project management experience in the entertainment industry with a background running virtual and live events from initial concept to final execution
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, meeting deadlines and directing production schedules
• An incredible eye for detail with an ability to think outside the box
• Proficiency in project management and event tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Cvent, Airtable, Zoom,and Campaign Monitor
• Expert communicator and collaborator who connects the dots and works with multiple teams
• Thrives in fast-paced environments and demonstrates a bias for action with an ability to multi-task and pivot while working on varying deadlines & scopes
• Experience leading global cross-functional initiatives
• Project Management Professional certification (PMP) a plus
• Experience working with creative talent a plus
• Communicating in a language other than English a plus
• Will succeed in and add value to our Culture