Project Coordinator, Studio Technology Infrastructure & Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated Technical Project Coordinator to join our growing studio team. This position will be based out of our Los Angeles office. As a project coordinator you will work in tandem with our Tech Ops Technicians and Specialists to support our productions day to day technical needs. This position will help facilitate build outs at Netflix owned and/or leased facilities, and support various special projects relating to infrastructure and general studio operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator role will involve a multitude of tasks. A successful candidate will be a conduit of new technology, and will act as the technical liaison on each project to our productions. This person will be proficient in communication and will help to create a seamless experience for our studio partners and internal teams. This position requires someone to be detail oriented, and an effective multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize tasks and carry out the project requirements. This is a demanding and fast paced position, and requires someone to be proactive, quick thinking, and a problem solver.
This role will help facilitate our production partners in and out of Netflix owned and/or leased facilities. They will bridge the gap between our partners needs, and the resources and information required for them to be successful. In addition, they will support our technical standards and our internal technical teams.
• A minimum of 3 years project coordination expertise preferably in an office, studio or production environment
• Ability to coordinate projects, determine resource requirements, carry out logistics and follow through with deliveries and deadlines
• Proficient in tracking data, managing budgets, creating schedules, and carrying out progress checks
• Excellent at building relationships and creating a strong team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Effective communicator with partners across all technical levels
• Team player with a willingness to jump in with a positive attitude
• Comfortable with a fast pace and constant change
• • Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Experience managing vendors
• Skill in developing technical solutions and creatively applying them in operational problems
• Background in technology, and interest in growing and innovating technology
• Familiarity in network/internet infrastructure and management solutions
• Familiarity with Google Apps Script and Amazon Work Spaces