Program Manager, UCAN
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead Marketing Production and Operations for our UCAN market (US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia). In this role you will be responsible for identifying and implementing cross-functional solutions that will drive marketing operational scale and improved quality for the region. You will drive regional production strategies, collaborating cross-functionally with internal teams dedicated to creative, localization, strategy, media, publicity and social. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities between different team initiatives.
• Shepherd creative production scope and budget for the region.
• Ongoing context setting and knowledge sharing from regional marketing back to creative production teams to ensure alignment in execution plans and proactivity in staffing.
• Digest complex workflows and apply operational best-practices to UCAN production. Surface new, innovative ways that we may support UCAN production management with a blend of talent and automation.
• Represent our Marketing Production team while building implementation strategy for promotional materials across UCAN media channels. These include online and offline video, out of home, display, mobile and social.
• Plan and manage cross-functional regional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Translate complex regional media testing roadmaps, into clear execution and delivery plans.
• 10 of marketing and creative production experience, for both online and offline media channels (ie. Broadcast, OOH, Digital and Social)
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
• Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and ad trafficking.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!