Program Manager L&D EMEA
Full Time Job
Netflix is recruiting for a senior Program Manager Talent EMEA who will partner with our HR Director EMEA to support our rapidly growing teams in EMEA. The focus of this role is to create a fun, inspirational, engaging and inclusive environment for people to learn and develop as we scale and evolve to enable our teams to accomplish amazing things.
The Program Manager will work with leaders across the company to coordinate training sessions, identify executional efficiencies and improve the materials in terms of content and method of delivery. The Program Manager will use their deep pocket of experience and ideas to provide scalable solutions that resonate with individuals at all levels. This will require a Program Manager who is quick on their feet, creative in their troubleshooting, and confident in their communication.
At Netflix, our culture shapes who we are and how we operate. We need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business. At Netflix, our core philosophy is people over process. Our culture has been instrumental to our success and has helped us attract and retain stunning colleagues, making work here more satisfying.
• Partner and engage with other Talent functions within the organisation to identify common programs for onboarding, employee experience and inclusion & diversity.
• Develop the Netflix onboarding program in close collaboration with other teams (Facilities, Employee Services, IT, TA, etc) to deliver the WOW effect to new hires
• Be a consultant to the teams in creating the right type of material to solve for the specific need including suggesting alternative training solutions to better suit their needs i.e. self-service portal, videos, e-learning, etc.
• Project manage learning and development initiatives including coordination of logistics, managing vendors. managing materials and providing a critical eye to ensure content is stage ready. Then monitor and evaluate the training effectiveness through feedback and evaluation following the sessions to continuously improve learning effectiveness.
• Supporting HRBP's with any future organization changes that may arise, responding to requests for information and position description development
• Close cooperation with the HR Director EMEA to evaluate individual and organizational development needs
Our ideal candidate will:
• Embody the Netflix core values
• Have leadership development experience
• Have experience with inclusion and diversity programs
• Have knowledge of effective learning L&D methods and content creation
• Have Excellent project/program management and organization skills
• Be hands-on and have the ability to think creatively and be agile. This is not a typical training manager role.
• Have strong ability to plan proactively and react quickly
• Have confidence to rely on own judgment and discretion to work independently, take smart risks
• Have experience working with global businesses and teams