Program Manager - Film & Series Screenings
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/9/2023 10:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Program Manager - Film & Series Screenings jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Program Manager - Film & Series Screenings postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading streaming entertainment services with 233 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time. As part of our mission to entertain the world, the Netflix Consumer Insights team is also striving to deepen our understanding of our consumers through various research methods, including content screenings with worldwide audiences.
The Consumer Insights team is looking for a Program Manager to partner with our Research Operations teams & Researchers, executing Screenings across our original slate of Films & Series. This role sits within the Core Group on the Consumer Insights team. Core is a centralized group of team members that work to elevate research quality, efficiency, visibility and innovation through specialized methodology expertise, working across business domains and regions.
The mission of this Program Manager is to facilitate technically excellent content screenings in the research context. This role requires a well-rounded knowledge of industry screening partners and how & when to best engage. You will also work hand-in-hand with content research vendors, and partner with our internal teams to coordinate & execute details for each screening.
In this role, you will:
• Partner with other Program Managers, Content teams & Researchers, and externally with Vendors, to enable multi-market content screenings (Films & Series) and focus groups with consumer audiences.
• Wrangle recurring project operations for the Films & Series research teams of Consumer Insights. This could include daily inputs to: Track all screening scores and performance, calendar high-volume and sensitive research screenings, coordinate recurring communications with an eye for automation and efficiency, and manage the administrative side of the project pipeline (e.g. invoicing)
• Working alongside Program Managers & Researchers, make sense of, and communicate research goals and context from internal teams (such as Content, Post-Production & Consumer Insights) to third-party partners such as research agencies, theaters/auditoriums, moderators, etc.: Onboard and pay vendors and keep to project and team budgets, oversee the recruitment process for screening audiences, manage respondent quotas, ensure a smooth and positive research experience for respondents and Netflix observers, whether they be joining in-person or remotely, and represent the needs of the Consumer Insights team with internal and external teams, specifically post productions teams
• Assess content slate planning across areas (Series & Films), methodologies (in-person, virtual, panel), and markets, to accurately understand the impact on and feasibility of Netflix sample
• Digest immediate business context and makes responsible business, budget & project decisions with that level of business acumen in mind
• Connect the dots across project types or ways of working to develop systems and workflows that position the Core Group and broader Consumer Insights team to scale efficiently
What we are looking for:
• Minimum five years of work experience with experience specifically in organizing screenings and focus groups for Films, Series, and/or other streaming content formats: Context working with post-production teams and creative talent, especially with knowledge of DCPs (Digital Cinema Package), audio, video, localization, digital file formats, and delivery specifications, and a strong proficiency with Airtable & Google Suite for project management
• Strong ability to work with cross-functional teams: Gives valuable feedback and responds well when given feedback, strong teammate who supports the success of others, has excellent oral and written communication skills with colleagues & vendor partners, and gathers inputs from immediate and cross-functional peers and considers our needs & risks
• Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment: Experience context switching from project management, tactical administrative tasks & calendar management, ability to make sound independent decisions, while knowing when to call out issues, and flexibility to accommodate time zones or other team members and partners globally, as needed
• Possess a passion for research and the ability to screen early TV shows and Movies to consumers
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $110,000 - $440,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.