Production Workflow Specialist - Japan
This was removed by the employer on 3/25/2021 5:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Workflow Specialist - Japan jobs in Tokyo-TY
Search all Production Workflow Specialist - Japan postings
Full Time Job
• Minimum of 5-years of film/TV live-action post-production experience. Production or post-production experience in anime is a plus
• Extensive understanding of image capture, production and post-production workflows with an ability to quickly analyze and reconcile external operations against those of Netflix.
• Understanding of common industry tools and local production practices across Japan.
• Willingness and aptitude to educate both internal and external entities with varying degrees of knowledge in your area of expertise.
• Ability to communicate and interact on a Global level and frame projects with sensitivity to cultural diversity and industrial variation.
• Awareness of industry technology standards and the bodies that ratify them.
• Knowledge of and relationships with technology solutions, equipment and service vendors across production and post.
• Strong customer orientation and helpful, collaborative demeanor.
• Ability to translate technical jargon in simplified terms.
• A passion for sound and moving image.
• Ability to adapt, learn and proactively research new workflows and technology in a rapidly evolving industry
• Experience as a technical advisor or solutions architect for technology-based infrastructure is a plus.
• Fluent Japanese speaker, proficiency in English
As part of the Production Workflows team, you will:
• Evaluate technical workflows and provide guidance for Netflix Originals productions.
• Troubleshoot media assets for conformance to Netflix Originals specifications.
• Educate various internal and external teams on Netflix Originals technical specifications and production best practices.
• Report local production practices, challenges and opportunities.
• Contribute towards documentation and other support resources to educate creative partners and vendors about our requirements and initiatives.
• Evaluate and advise local vendors in preparing to service Netflix Originals productions.
• Work cross functionally with various teams inside Netflix in the capacity of technical advisor and solutions architect.
• Participate in commissioning and maintenance of technical equipment and creative tools.
• Maintain currency on production and post production tools and software.
• Maintain currency on Audio, Video and Streaming technology.
• Represent the Netflix Creative Technologies group at industry functions, conferences, committee meetings, etc.