Production Real Estate Portfolio Manager
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Production Real Estate Portfolio Manager (Studio Operations)
We are seeking a Manager to oversee our expanding production real estate portfolio. This position will play a key role in the strategic planning and development of our production real estate endeavors.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with 130 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions , it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Strategic portfolio management of current and future global production facilities
• Manage/negotiate production real estate transactions (acquisitions, lease agreements etc.)
• Collaborate with cross-functional departments to analyze production real estate valuation, budget, feasibility, return (ROI, NPV, IRR, discounted cash flow) etc.
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, key stakeholders and third-party consultants
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitask and meet multiple tight deadlines
• Any other necessary duties to support the productions and department
• 10 years experience in entertainment or similar strategic real estate planning and development and/or asset portfolio management. Candidate likely will be in an executive role (i.e. Director/Executive Director) outside of Netflix
• Team player with an ability to supervise several projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information
• Proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive), MS Word, Excel
• Ability to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Capacity to graciously receive and effectively process department feedback
• Willingness to take educated risks and think out of the box