Production HR Generalist - EMEA & APAC
Full Time Job
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What is special about Netflix, among other things, is our Culture.
Netflix is looking for a motivated and dynamic person to join the Production HR Team based in London. The Production HR Generalist will support Netflix Original Productions in both EMEA and APAC and will have the opportunity to help shape the function within these regions during an exciting period of growth.
The ideal candidate will be focused, with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Director, Production HR - EMEA, this role will have the following key responsibilities. The role is based in London.
The Role (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Cross-Functional Collaboration:
Deliver, Coordinate, facilitate, track and report on Respect@ Netflix training for Original productions across EMEA and APAC;
Initial HR point of contact for Post Production teams across EMEA and APAC;
Liaise with Physical Production Coordinators to gather and collate information on upcoming slates, training requirements and information on the Production Service Companies and Production partners we're working alongside;
Handle production-related inquiries regarding crew/cast concerns and field to the Production HR team as necessary;
Serve as point of contact for Production EAP (Employee Assistance Program);
- Project management:
Support with Production Kickoff and other production-facing meetings as required;
Manage ER case tracking systems and generate reports (once launched);
Partner with Production HR Manager and Production Finance to periodically audit/review to ensure compliance with wage & hour laws; identify potential violations including, long hours, and O/T issues;
Manage the set-up of productions in the hotline reporting system and monitor new/incoming cases and ensuring cases are closed off in the system;
Partner with the Production HR team to create presentation decks, charts, graphs, various materials as needed.
- Executive Coordination:
Organize meeting agendas and take notes of meetings;
Assist with sourcing on-set teachers, and others on set support;
Update origin story with Production HR information for all new and existing productions in EMEA and APAC;
Provide ad hoc support to the Director, Employment legal - EMEA
- The successful candidate
- Will thrive in our Culture;
- Experience of and coordinating and/or delivering training;
- Experience of working in a Human Resources or Production environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a collaborative team;
- High ethical standards with demonstrated experience handling highly sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Strong computer skills, including Google docs;
- Able to work effectively in an open, highly energetic and fast-paced environment;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages - French/Spanish/German (in addition to English);
- Working knowledge of HR systems, benefits plans, and payroll;
- Experience working directly within television and/or film production;
- Experience of working in a large, global organization;
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. As we move beyond 130 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to support our original productions.