Production Finance, Coordinator - EMEA
Full Time Job
About Production Finance:
The Production Finance team at Netflix is responsible for estimating and managing the production costs throughout the lifecycle of each production and provides insight and analytics to inform decision-making. The team understands the operations of a production and guides each project through its financial workflows required for a successful launch on the service.
We are looking for a coordinator to join Netflix's Production Finance team in our European Headquarters in Amsterdam. This position will support Netflix Production Finance Managers and Associates on scripted and non-scripted projects shooting throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
The Production Finance Coordinator will be tasked with supporting our ever-growing slate on a day-to-day basis, and providing consistency for our internal and external partners.
We are ideally looking for someone with experience working in the entertainment industry in a financial capacity. Knowledge of film and TV production or production finance is a major plus!
• Comprehensive daily support for the Production Finance Team
• Partner with Production Finance Associates and Managers to process accounts payables, track project cash forecasting and funding, maintain multiple internal reporting tools and systems as well as general ad hoc projects
• Presentation of project reports to internal cross-functional teams
• Facilitate communication with external production accounting teams
• Inform internal cross-functional teams with project updates
• University degree and a minimum of three years work experience in finance or accounting
• Bi/multi-lingual in English and/or other language proficiencies is essential
• The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, a focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Candidates must be self-motivated, disciplined, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem solving and analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for entertainment and finance is a must
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 170 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.