Product Designer - Global Marketing Technology
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/12/2021 1:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Product Designer - Global Marketing Technology jobs in Los Gatos-CA
Search all Product Designer - Global Marketing Technology postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a product designer to enable and push the boundaries of Creative Marketing Technology at Netflix. You'll design enterprise experiences that enable a global marketing workforce to scale their creative storytelling to 190 countries. This role will work closely with a talented team of designers, product managers, engineers and internal partners to help build solutions that scale marketing creative workflows to our entire global marketing workforce.
You are passionate about UX design and live to solve very difficult user and business problems in order to help our team expand the impact of business technology solutions at Netflix. You balance a passion for solving complex problems and designing gorgeous and emotionally resonant product features with a strong desire of understanding user behavior and success through data and deep research. When faced with limits and ambiguity, you become more - not less - creative. You love this zone. You bring projects from concept to completion, doing everything possible to ensure their success.
You're deeply curious about what you don't know-and humble enough not to have an ego. You're a skilled communicator who welcomes feedback, and your first instinct is to collaborate with others to challenge and make your ideas even better. You thrive on partnering with a cross-functional team and driving the design process in order to ship again and again, while maintaining positive relationships.
You'll push the boundaries of what's possible with enterprise software design. You know that understanding your business partners' problems is just as important as building the software that solves those problems.
• Collaborate with product, data science, business, and engineering partners to lead and develop product and design strategies for both the existing promotional media tools and new initiatives within the space.
• Collaborate with data science, creative production, marketing, and consumer insights teams to gain a deep understanding of the users and their needs.
• Advocate for the user, and drive a holistic UX vision that inspires the Promotional Media team to push on the status quo.
• Bring multiple stakeholders to the table to understand and solve problems.
• Assess complex workflows and create simple, intuitive, and scalable product experiences that enable the flexible creation and distribution of promotional images and videos.
• 8 years of Product Design experience designing tools for internal teams and/or enterprise
• Experience simplifying complex user workflows, across global teams
• Multiple successful product launches that drove meaningful impact to the business
• Ability to rapidly ideate and produce multiple UX/UI concepts
• Experience working directly with stakeholders to drive consensus and mine for value
• The communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts and evangelize on their behalf
• Experience working in continuous delivery environments where the pace is fast
• A willingness to fail, learn, and share your findings with your colleagues
• Earnest, mature, and ego-free. You welcome candid feedback, and can constructively give it as well
• A passion for advertising, marketing, or the development of creative assets
• A passion for entertainment, filmmaking, and storytelling
• Experience working on technology for globally distributed marketing organizations
Why work at Netflix?
• If you are looking to have a large impact at a growing company and work with a high-performance team. Work with talented colleagues on hard problems that affect 100 million members across the globe.
• We value high performance, freedom, and responsibility. We don't focus on rules, processes, or procedures. We are candid and transparent and seek excellence in all that we do.
• We tackle hard problems that others have not been able to solve. We produce great content, build systems at scale, and use data to push the business forward. We connect people with movies and television globally.