Print Producer, Marketing Operations APAC
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion we are looking for an experienced and senior-level Print Producer to join our team. In this role, you would be supporting all aspects of Print Production, including colour management, localization and everything in between. You have an artistic eye, value the importance of protecting creative and colour integrity while maintaining a logical outlook for project execution and solving at scale for technical delivery. If you thrive in a startup like environments that requires you to be a strong team player and getting your hands dirty - then this role is for you!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations APAC, you will partner with the broader Marketing Operations team to drive and manage all static- / image-based print-related production work and localization needs for APAC. You will be responsible for identifying and implementing solutions for the team that will drive scale and improve operational print production quality for Asia's needs, whilst collaborating cross-functionally with global and internal teams.
• Develop and prepare production specification plans from media schedules with limited guidance.
• Drive and manage all aspects of static- / image-based print-related production work, including colour management, creating production-ready finished art / mechanicals, proof reviews, localization, resizes and everything in between.
• Create and modify finished artwork files / mechanicals for a variety of static- / image-based / print-related production needs (digital static images, OOH, or custom wraps) for regional marketing campaigns.
• Oversee retouching, proof reviews and campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards are maintained.
• Provide guidance and best-practices on finished artwork files for internal or external partners.
• Own day-to-day communications on static- / image-based print-related production workflows and asset production.
• Support the broader Marketing Operations team by consulting and giving context through a print-based / image-based creative and production lens.
• 8 years Print Production / Digital-Imaging experience at an creative, production agency or similar environment.
• Advance fluency in colour theory, management and regional ICC profiling practices.
• Advance fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
• Knowledge of advertising and marketing campaign workflows, including translating media plans and delivery standards.
• Fluent in digital formats and best practices, know your PPI from your LPI.
• Fluent in print-based formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving Asia Pacific print-based marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with publishers and distribution networks.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Experience in retouching, masking, colour correction is preferrable.
• Strong design, layout and finished artwork skills are advantageous.
• CMP or similar certification is favourable.
• Fluency in English required. Fluency in Korean, Malay, Indonesian or Thai is a plus.
• Please provide an online portfolio where applicable.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and trafficking workflow that all will rally around.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!