This was removed by the employer on 10/4/2023 7:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Publicity/PR Category
Search for PR Specialist jobs in Rome-LA
Search all PR Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Netflix is one of the world's leading entertainment services with 231 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, films and games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can play, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
This is a great opportunity to join the Italian PR team in a highly admired entertainment company and to work with some of the most exciting and creative people in the business.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Digital PR Specialist to work in our PR team in Italy. Based in Rome, this person will report to the Manager, PR.
As part of the PR Team, the Digital PR Specialist will play a specific role in running successful, innovative and high impact PR title campaigns, by exploring new tactics of promoting our titles with a specific focus on expanding our reach beyond traditional media (influencers and content creators).
In this role, this person will collaborate with the PR managers and internal partners that range from content, marketing, social media to product and beyond and will handle a variety of projects in a fast-paced work environment.
• Have a minimum 5 years of experience working in digital PR or social media agencies.
• Digital expertises and a strong background in cultivating relationships with social media influencers and creators.
• Have excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Italian and be able to communicate effectively and succinctly with internal and external teams.
• Have solid organizational skills.
• Be able to identify, develop and help come up with disruptive and outside the box creative ideas.
• Be able to think strategically and make wise decisions, even when faced with ambiguity.
• Supporting, forming and maintaining relationships with influencers and creators.
• Supporting media needs with asset and publicity materials.
• Writing digital pr strategies.
• Pitching to influencers.
• Monitoring coverage.
• Managing a budget, and giving visibility into their work.
• Have a love of entertainment and storytelling.
• Be curious and eager to learn, have sound judgment, and be unafraid to challenge prevailing assumptions.
• Be nimble and objective in assessing your work, be willing to admit mistakes quickly, and to give and receive constructive feedback.
For more about Netflix please read our long term view and culture memo.