Post-Production Services Coordinator
Full Time Job
Post-Production Services Coordinator (Madrid)
Members can watch, pause and resume watching as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
As Netflix continues to produce amazing content worldwide, we are also focused on creating the best services, facilities, and experiences for our filmmakers, we are building in-house Post-Production Services for the exclusive use of our shows. The Post-Production Services team is charged with the strategy, implementation, and operational management of our purpose-built facilities and vendor partnerships, providing bleeding-edge technology, workflows, and services to our filmmakers.
You will be part of a team that supports our Offline Editorial, Dailies Lab Services, Color Grading, Dialogue Recording, Sound Editing, and Screening facilities at our studios in Madrid. You will provide expertise and support for our productions and creative artists, ensuring our in-house facilities and speciality rooms are fully optimized and meet the creative demands of our filmmakers. You will need to perform well under pressure and have exceptional client service skills. You are a quick learner and can pivot quickly when the need arises. You will collaborate with teams across the Studio to provide our filmmakers with high support. You are self-motivated and require little to no supervision.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Working with the Post Supervisor scheduling, creating quotes, and tracking the invoices of the Post Services.
• Coordinating Dailies Lab & Editing rooms, optimizing workflows.
• Supporting Feature Artists, Editors, and Post Supervisors.
• Working closely with our Post Engineers to offer the best Post Services experience.
• Reporting the Facility Requirements to our Studio partners.
• Tracking of the technical equipment.
• Supporting the Post Services team welcoming our Netflix Partners in the Facility.
• 3 years of experience in facility Post Production coordinator roles within Post Production.
• Experience in content creation and post-production workflows encompassing Dailies Lab, Digital Intermediate, Sound Editing, Dialogue Recording, Picture, and Audio Mastering.
• Knowledge and experience in scheduling tools.
• Strong communication skills with a proven ability to socialize, explain and promote new and complex technology, tools, and workflows.
• Flexible approach to work, ability to respond after hours for important, timely, and urgent matters.
• Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects at once.
• Team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail.
• Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
• Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace.