Post Production Coordinator - Thailand
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. With this international expansion and a move into Thai originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator to support the series/film Originals Post Production team in Thailand. This position would organize vital post information and workflows with an increasing, growing slate of Original Shows from pre-production through archive & wrap using internal tools, as well as working closely with internal Netflix teams to anticipate challenges, problem-solve and communicate expectations and needs. Collaborative working with internal teams is a must to ensure our content is maintained at the highest standards and on schedule.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a versatile and fast-moving position that requires someone who is proactive and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the post managers in reviewing schedules, budgets, quotes, and workflows
• Keep up to date with Netflix tools, specifications, and technologies
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of the status
• Set up and attend post-production calls and meetings as needed
• Update and manage internal databases and trackers
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound, and finishing
• Research and maintain preferred freelance post crew
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows
• Audit completion/delivery of post-production materials during prep, production, archive, and wrap
• More than 3 years experience as a freelance Post Production Supervisor or Coordinator, Post Producer or VFX Producer within a post facility (Experience in VFX production is a plus)
• Has experience working with local or regional vendors (editorial, sound, color, VFX) on independent or studio feature films and TV series
• Possess strong knowledge and operational proficiency of current trends and post-production workflows, tools and finishing formats for both UHD/4K and HDR, such as Adobe Premiere Pro and Davinci Resolve
• Has strong organizational skills; is efficient and detail-oriented and can supervise several projects at various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment and has the ability to navigate constant changes
• Possess a high level of curiosity and willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Native Thai Speaker who is also highly proficient in English