Post Partner Engagement Manager
Full Time Job
Post Partner Engagement Manager - EMEA
This position is ideal for someone looking to play a major role in the transformation of the entertainment industry. Netflix desires to build deep and meaningful relationships with our post production partners and you will be a part of making that happen. You will play an integral role in making Netflix the most efficient and effective digital platform on which to deliver the assets of our Studio.
Vendor Insights & Engagement:
• This role partners with teams within the Netflix Studio such as Post Management, Asset Management and VFX, amongst others, by helping to collect, share and analyze service vendor attributes and capabilities.
• Analyzes new markets and service verticals as needed to support business initiatives. This includes addressing internal needs by researching such things as the primary players in the space, the market dynamics, and general pricing. This is a macro-level function that would likely result in the output of a comprehensive report
• This role supports overall service vendor health from both Netflix and the vendor's perspective.
• Manage tracking and business onboarding of vendors in Netflix managed vendor programs.
• Actively contribute to vendor management KPI refinement and measurement.
• In collaboration with cross functional teams, serve as a local point of contact to help inform vendor management needs around communication, events, training and marketing support for EMEA service vendors.
• Where needed, support local EMEA teams by aggregating and/or delivering vendor feedback and facilitating escalations.
• Support the educational efforts of the content studio through event logistics
• Point person to locate, negotiate and interact with venues & vendors for in-region events
• Run in-region correspondence for event attendees
• Coordinate logistics and meetings on site with local teams
• Work with event platforms both virtual and in person
• Process all invoicing and payments through local accounting teams
• Travel in-region on a regular basis; drive activities and events in-region
• Firm understanding and knowledge of post production landscape.
• Deep strengths in analytics, data management, and project management.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible, and thrive in challenges.
• Able to communicate and work alongside managing, engineering and technology groups easily.
• Event planning and project management experience (in entertainment industry a plus)
• Familiarity with in-person event tools - virtual event tool experience a plus
• Experience project managing and leading cross-functional initiatives both domestically and globally
• Familiarity with business-to-business event production
• Comfortable using or learning tools such as Zendesk, GSuite, Airtable, and proprietary Netflix systems.
• Must be fluent in English and at least one other European language.
Netflix is the leading streaming platform in the world and is a prolific creator of exciting, entertaining, and thoughtful content. As we continue our transformation to a next-generation studio and expand our streaming service's global footprint, we need to understand and source the best possible vendors for post-production services of our original content.