Photo & Av Studio Specialist, PR
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2023 5:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Photo & Av Studio Specialist, PR jobs in London-UK
Search all Photo & Av Studio Specialist, PR postings
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, and can change their plans at any time.
The Team You'll be Joining: Photo & AV Studio UK
The Photo & AV Studio team has the enviable position of straddling two worlds in the entertainment industry: Photo & AV asset creation & global communication strategy. We specialize in capturing and creating photo & video assets that shape, enhance and support our publicity campaigns for our Netflix content including Series, Films, and Documentaries.
Simply put, we produce the content that compels people to watch our shows through earned media! We tell the story before the audience can watch the story.
The role requires a high level of operation, creativity, strategic thinking, judgment, an inquisitive mind, innovative and self motivated personality, and a succinct communicator with a strong project management background. Being a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to be flexible and get the job done is essential, as is the ability to strategically plan and execute multiple projects simultaneously to support on PR campaigns, driven by A/V materials, for Netflix titles - photography, videos, the next big thing. Our content stands out and makes an impact on the industry and consumers alike, compelling them to watch Netflix content.
What photos will ensure a magazine spread? What video will get audiences and publishers excited about a new show? How do we make a talking head interview visually pop? How can we be smart and tell different stories across different countries through visual assets? How do we engage with our audience in a space in which they consume their content whether it be short form videos on social media platforms such as Tik Tok or Instagram or long form platforms such as YT.
You'll be working with TV/film productions, talent, filmmakers and publicity events as part of the Netflix PR team in the UK. Building relationships as well as working autonomously in a fast paced environment will be key to success.
We don't focus on job titles at Netflix but rather hire outstanding high performers who act responsibly on the resources and freedom they are given to do their work. The ideal candidate will use sound judgment to make wise decisions, think strategically and drive their colleagues to do the same. Read our culture memo to learn more.
This job is based in London and reports to the Senior Manger, Photo & AV Studio, UK.
of the role include:
• Assist with everyday operational needs of the team
• Support on a slate of projects that include several original series, films, documentaries and docu-series
• Drive communication with your regional campaign PR counterpart, marketing/social teams, showrunners/filmmakers and talent reps
• Hire and oversee unit photographers and video crews, including script and schedule review and communication with production
• Assist with the asset management and servicing of material
• Help Oversee photography/video needs for premieres, events and photo shoots
• 5 years experience working across visual asset creation, collaborating closely with publicity, publishing or communications within the UK
• Understand the photography/video industry. Strong knowledge in digital file specs & size formats
• Strong eye for producing visual assets
• Understand and interest in copyright laws, usage licenses and embargoes
• Experience handling high volume of projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities
• Possess solid organizational, effective time management and excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with internal and external teams
• Must be able to work independently, make sound decisions, think strategically, and maintain accuracy and attention to detail
• Work collaboratively with cross functional teams.
• Experience in the Entertainment industry is advantageous
Good to have:
• Experience working in a global team is preferred, but not essential
• A varied network made of different types of creatives: Photographers, Videographers, Editors…
• Experience with the Adobe Suite, particularly Premiere Pro