People Tools Partner
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
At the center of this is the Netflix Talent team, who are responsible for identifying, attracting and developing Netflix's team of stunning colleagues.
Talent has a seat at the table, but now it's time to scale without sacrificing quality. We'll give you the context to be effective, the resources you'll need to be efficient, and get out of your way to be creative and innovative to elevate a high-performing organization.
The People Tools Partner plays a multi-faceted role in partnership with the broader Talent team. Our goal is to drive the operational scale of Talent globally, enabling them to do their best work in the most efficient manner, all against a landscape of freedom & responsibility and people over process.
What you'll do:
• Project manage deliverables (both large scale and sprints), ensuring that end-user requirements are met, including timelines
• This includes: website updates, managing and prioritizing internal product feature requests, and iterative improvements to existing products
• Distill and translate technical languages developers speak and also translate back to end-users
• Collaborate with Product Management, engineering, and Talent teams effectively to ensure alignment on project scope and overarching road map
• Operate independently in an ambiguous environment
• Support technical solutions for compensation, inclusion & diversity, events, and enterprise systems (ATS/HRIS)
• A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Serious about technical acumen agility; you have documentation chops but are comfortable iterating and pivoting quickly
• Resourceful and take initiative to seek internal and external resources when developing solutions
• Experienced in implementing and managed enterprise HRIS/ATS systems or recruiting tools with an understanding of data principles
• An individual with deep experience in TA/HR Technology