Partner Marketing Manager
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. With Netflix's launch into Asia at the start of the year, people are discovering Netflix every day across the region.
We've historically worked with the consumer electronics companies who make all of the great devices you use to watch Netflix, e.g. Samsung, LG, Playstation, Xbox, Apple. The number of partners continues to grow, and new partnership categories like pay-TV MVPDs, broadband ISPs, financial institutions and mobile carriers are an increasingly integral part of the Netflix viewing experience. The Partner Marketing team is at the frontier of leading marketing strategy with each of these partnerships and is ultimately focused on building engagement with our consumers to increase viewing and the love of our content.
As we continue to expand in North Asia (including Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore), we are looking for a Partner Marketing Manager to focus on driving marketing strategy and execution with our partners on the ground. In this role, you will work closely with Product teams as well as with your Marketing and PR colleagues across the Media, Brand, Social, Content and Originals teams to grow relationships with emerging partners and manage the full life-cycle of partner marketing projects from idea to execution. You'll report to the Director of Partner Marketing for Asia Pacific, and will work hand-in-hand with other members of the team in Asia, and in other parts of the world, to develop multiple new partnerships and categories. So this role requires strong strategic insight and creative thinking, the drive and ownership to push for results, and the professionalism and relationship savvy to lead conversations with executives at external partners, as well as internally at Netflix.
• Strong regional experience in device marketing, and understanding of the content associated with the device marketing ecosystem.
• Own the partner marketing relationships with our partners in North Asia (including Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore) which will require regional travel in high frequency.
• Ideate, develop and launch creative partner marketing programs that enhance Netflix brand love and engagement, and drive new member acquisition.
• Partner cross-functionally internally and externally across Product, Marketing and Business Development teams.
• Establish strong alignment and effective campaigns that achieve our marketing goals on program/content focused positioning by countries/partners, content usage through UI and multi-device platform experiences to drive customers' advocacy and usage intent.
• Field readiness with partners' channels of execution (partners' fronting on field execution management).
• Preferred full professional proficiency in Korean and English.
• In-country engagement and support for partners' readiness teams and external agencies on marketing assets and respective customer fronting channels' readiness/training (retail staff and customer service staff).
• Localization support and coordination with partners' marketing team on their communication requirement.
• Tracking of performance through services signups, retention and usage motivation in pre-defined execution effectiveness goals aligned with Business Development team objectives.
• Evaluate performances against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
• Manage any outsourced execution agencies when applicable to support partners' channel coverage to ensure monthly objectives are met as well as driving a high level of campaign effectiveness.