Partner Engagement Manager, Dubbing
Full Time Job
Netflix is the leading streaming platform in the world and is a prolific creator of exciting, entertaining, and thoughtful content. As we continue our transformation to a next-generation studio and expand our streaming service's global footprint, we need to understand and source the best possible vendors for dubbing and audio description services of our original content.
This position is ideal for someone with a global business and localization background looking to play a major role in the transformation of the entertainment industry. Netflix desires to build deep and meaningful relationships with our partners and you will be a part of making that happen. You will play an integral role in making Netflix the most efficient and effective digital platform on which to deliver the assets of our Studio.
• The Dubbing Partner Engagement Manager will partner with the Localization Program Manager, and the International Dubbing team by helping to foster C-suite level business relationships with dubbing and audio-description vendors in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
• This role supports overall vendor health from both Netflix and the vendor's perspective.
• Deeply understand the audio localization vendor ecosystem in the EMEA countries.
• Communicate to wider Netflix team key EMEA vendor business changes such as leadership changes, service additions, capacity changes, and acquisitions.
• Project manage dubbing vendor analyses and facilitate vetting, testing, and contract gathering.
• Work in conjunction with the Localization Program Manager, Legal, Financial and Strategy teams to help drive strategic deal support and analysis.
• Manage entry and tracking of vendors and prospects in Netflix dubbing vendor programs.
• Actively contribute to dubbing vendor management KPIs (key performance indicators) refinement and measurement.
• Regular and active travel is expected to visit vendors in territory as well as participation, planning support, and speaking engagements in local in-region industry events.
• Firm understanding and knowledge of dubbing vendors and workflows (Broadcast, OTT, and Theatrical).
• History of building successful vendor and customer relationships.
• Deep understanding of analytics, data management, and project management.
• Teamplayer who is also able to work independently and make sound judgment calls.
• Ability to multitask, be flexible, and thrive in challenges.
• Interest in new technology that promotes forward-thinking, efficiency, and scalability.
• Able to communicate and work alongside managing, engineering and technology groups easily.
• Comfortable using or learning tools such as Zendesk, G Suite , and proprietary Netflix systems.
• Must be fluent in English. Additional European-language proficiency preferred.
• Minimum 10 years relevant work experience.