Partner Communications Manager
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Dubbing team is bridging global storytellers with local voices, making joy accessible to all audiences. As Netflix continues to scale, the Dubbing Global Resource Strategy team supports long range planning of external resources along with supporting global frameworks for ongoing vendor management.
This position focuses on curating and executing global communication with partners, in support of our regional Dubbing team colleagues. With 185 partners and counting, ensuring that the partners have a clear, concise and consistent understanding of Netflix's expectations, goals and priorities is pivotal to the role.
A successful candidate will work with all necessary internal and cross-functional partners to understand what messaging is needed and determine the most appropriate way(s) to execute on it. To support successful partner communication, this role will also lean into discussions with Product on relevant internal tools that are built to maintain basic company and contact details. You must be a self-starter, work effectively in an autonomous manner and be able to navigate well in ambiguity.
• Manage curation of regular and ad hoc vendor communications, program announcements, partner response & query triage, newsletters, presentations, surveys.
• Build partnerships with the broader Dubbing team to understand what they need and want to message to the partner community.
• Facilitate Partner Office Hours & Knowledge Share Forums logistics.
• Drive partner website strategy & CMS management.
• Support Partner marketing requests in collaboration with any necessary cross-functional partners such as PR, Awards and corporate communications teams.
• Drive business needs for vendor and talent tools.
• Support the dubbing organization in Talent/workforce pipeline program development support.
• Support business onboarding of dubbing vendors into Dubbing vendor programs via distribution of program logo, marketing materials, marketing guidelines and collecting website details.
• Support internal communication and evangelism of team efforts.
• Team player who can build trusted relationships within the organization.
• Background in external change management strategies.
• Firm understanding of communication best practices with strategies for reaching global audiences while respecting regional nuances and preferences.
• Highly analytical and able to get to the root cause of a problem; able to creatively figure out a solution or propose changes to existing workflows as required.
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflows.
• Constantly curious. Curious to continuously learn and curious to understand the broader organization to drive cross-functional collaboration and efficiencies.
• Attention to detail; organization, problem-solving, analytical and multitasking skills.
• Able to communicate effectively in English.
• Professional experience supporting Post Production or Localization workflows preferred but not required.