Paralegal, International Originals, Business & Legal Affairs - Brazil
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2020 9:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Paralegal, International Originals, Business & Legal Affairs - Brazil jobs in Alphaville-SP
Search all Paralegal, International Originals, Business & Legal Affairs - Brazil postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Paralegal, International Originals, Business & Legal Affairs - Brazil? The Opportunity:
Netflix's International Originals team - responsible for great new television series like 3%, Coisa Mais Linda, Vai Anitta, O Mecanismo and more from Brasil - is seeking an experienced Legal Coordinator who will provide support to the growing Business & Legal Affairs team, based in São Paulo - Alphaville. The successful candidate will have some prior experience in a business affairs and/or legal setting. S/he will be highly-organized, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities on a large portfolio of international productions with an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role that requires curiosity and significant initiative.
This is an opportunity to be part of a public company with a great consumer brand and to help Netflix shape the future of entertainment.
include but are not limited to:
• Contract administration and document management
• Creating, updating and tracking spreadsheets with deal terms, options, and credits
• Managing, maintaining, and updating all forms as well as various dashboards and document management systems
• Working cross-functionally to maintain alignment and facilitate communication between departments
• Increasing team operational efficiency
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary
• Undergraduate required; legal or paralegal experience a plus
• At least 3 years of content-related work experience in television, music or film
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight schedules in a very fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented
• Ability to respond positively to change and be respectful of new ideas
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Proven track record of improving team organization and efficiency
• Able to learn and use a variety of productivity applications and programs (proficiency with Google Suite a plus)
• Knowledge of the international television landscape
• Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
• Ability to embrace and advocate for cultural diversity
• Bilingual proficiency in Portuguese & English This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.