Paid Social Manager, EMEA
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
The Paid Social EMEA team is responsible for working with our local marketing teams across EMEA to develop best practices, connect paid social channels to our overall marketing strategy, explore and leverage key media partners, build learning agendas, and to scale campaigns and ideas.
A successful Paid Social EMEA team member will be responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of paid social/programmatic campaigns for our film and series title launches, as well as brand initiatives. The role involves a high degree of stakeholder consultation & partnership with a large organisation of Netflix EMEA's social & title marketing managers across 16 markets, so an appetite to build scaled strategies while also balancing the need to tailor campaigns learnings toward the local market priorities is a necessary element of the team's scope.
The Paid Social team manages an external activation partner for platform setup & execution, but it is expected that a successful candidate will be developing detailed media plans and guiding our partner on operational specifics related to smooth campaign execution, so a knowledge of platform setup is required for the role.
This role is based in our EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam full-time.
• 5-7 years managing and developing strategy for paid media campaigns for markets in the EMEA region (multi-market campaign experience is a plus)
• Experience with upper funnel campaign tactics & success evaluation
• Proficiency in Meta, Tiktok, Twitter & YouTube's ad management platforms
• Well-versed in paid social best practices, including channel-specific creative formats and the latest strategies resonating with consumers
• Highly detail-oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
• A startup/scale-up mentality- experience building solutions from scratch & excitement for the unknown/untested
• Familiarity with integrating organic paid social elements into holistic strategies
• Strong grasp of the overall marketing ecosystem and specifically the role that digital media and paid social play within it
• Up to date with new and emerging social platforms and innovative industry trends
• End-to-end strategy, planning, and managing activation partners for execution of paid social campaigns across multiple channels, including Meta, YouTube, TikTok and Twitter
• Work hand in hand with the regional marketing teams on title-level paid social strategy and goals in order to make informed recommendations around targeting, platforms, creative formats and budget allocation
• Partner with the marketing strategy team on campaign success evaluation as well as strategic principles and guidelines that are in line with our marketing goals
• Serve as a platform expert across established and developing paid social channels with the ability to advise cross-functional teams on audience demos, targeting capabilities and creative formats
• Work with key stakeholders at digital platforms on ways to best leverage their products and opportunities for scalable digital innovation
• Act as a resource to the country marketing teams to provide paid social creative best practices and recommendations with a focus on ways to execute breakthrough creative concepts
• Provide feedback to partner teams on tooling needs for campaign planning & execution efficiency
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals