Full Time Job
Nerd, Studio - Shepperton Studios
The N-Tech Site Support role will manage and maintain technology services at our facilities under long term Master Lease facilities (MLAs) as well as any Netflix owned properties. It will partner directly with our Studio Infrastructure team acting as a point person for any technical buildouts, support requests or general inquiries. For service efficiency, the role can assume collateral duties pertaining to our Asset Deployment Services team, which can include hardware/software deployment as well as asset storage and recovery logistics. In addition, the role will act as tier 1 support for our studio support partners. These include, but are not limited to:
*Nerds (corporate IT)
*Physical and Information Security
The intention of the Site Support Role is to provide exceptional on-site support for our internal partners as well as our external production partners. While the role will have a focus on facility management, it will have the ability to represent our product offerings on behalf of N-Tech. This includes our studio product offerings (Prodicle), Google apps, and other 3rd party solutions.
• Day to Day management of our MLA's technical health
*Troubleshooting escalation to various tier 2 partners
*''Informed Captain'' on facilities' technical operations
• Technical Support during project deployments specific to the facility
• Oversight of IT and hardware managed service providers
• Information tracking, as it pertains to ancillary charges and overhead budgets
• Technical support for events, corporate meetings, and special internal projects
• Maintenance of NFLX Experience technical standard
• Daily user support ''Help Desk'' experience
• Handle onboarding / off-boarding logistics for NFLX and 3rd party productions operating at O&M (Owned & Managed) facilities (information gathering, phone deployments, printer configurations, network profile implementation, security systems management)
• Innovate on technical solutions to support user need
• Customer-facing role
• Dedicated studio hours / on call 24/7
• Travel between sites as required, driving license would be advantageous
• Tier 1 Troubleshooting and Break/Fix such as:
*User errors with technology provided
*Post technology deployment inquiries that require a deskside visit or physical troubleshooting
*Peripheral connectivity issues
*Specialty tech spaces
• Ideally 8 years technical facility management experience, preferably from a studio.
• Intimate knowledge of troubleshooting general IT, Network infrastructure, AV systems.
• Familiarity in asset tracking, management, and deployment.
• Background in physical production.
• Local/Regional knowledge (vendors, general operation standards, culture, etc).
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal guidance
• Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them
• Strategic thinking both technically and business-wise
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas
• Strong ability to dive into the unknown and create clarity amidst chaos
• Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without adverts or commitments.