Marketing Production Manager
This was removed by the employer on 8/15/2022 5:14:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Marketing Production Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Marketing Production Manager postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our Marketing Production team on a fixed-term contract to cover parental leave. The role will oversee campaign project management across our marketing campaigns for films and series. The role will require an experienced project manager, who is able to navigate complex tools and workflows whilst maintaining operational best practices for campaign production for the business. This person will be joining our Marketing team and will work closely with cross-functional partners across the Marketing & Communications groups at Netflix to connect our stories with millions of people worldwide.
With over 200 million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture that's focused on high performance and continuous improvement. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production (CMP) at Netflix is focussed on establishing a global operational center of excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localisation of our title campaigns. This is a great opportunity to shape the future of how we enable the best execution of marketing campaigns, on both quality and scale.
We are looking for someone to join our UK Marketing Operations & Production team to project manage the production and delivery of all marketing campaign deliverables for titles across our Series and Films slates in the UK, ensuring that all the elements that go into making a great campaign are delivered on time and on budget. In this role you will be the go-to partner supporting our marketing, publicity and social teams. This means that you are a nimble, solutions-oriented, project management expert, and thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities amongst global, regional and local cross-functional stakeholders.
You will work closely with in house producers in our AV, Art & Print, Digital as well as external production agencies, to manage Netflix's production and operational campaign needs. You will partner closely with marketing managers working across the UK slate, to ensure operational excellence and solutions led project management approach to all the campaigns you are assigned to.
You will serve as the connection point to all cross-functional stakeholders, facilitating alignment between global and local teams dedicated to creative, localisation, strategy, media, marketing, publicity and social.
The ideal candidate will be a creative project manager or producer with a strong background in Media Production. Experience of project managing film or TV marketing campaigns either client-side or at an agency is essential. Managing competing priorities between global and local cross-functional teams with exceptional communication and organisational skills.
• Support our UK marketing team by planning overall campaign production timelines, project deliverables and campaign resources. Ensuring a regular flow of information between all cross-functional partners in the UK, EMEA and Globally. Regularly share updates on project timelines and budgets and escalate any anticipated production issues.
• Partner with a team of marketing managers and integrated producers responsible for managing production, localisation, and trafficking of key promotional materials. Project managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns, including online and offline video, out of home, print, digital display, TV, cinema, radio and social advertising.
• Partner with marketing managers to provide production guidance and best practise advice for the creation and execution of stunts and activations linked to the promotion of our titles. This can include the onboarding of agencies and third-party vendors, facilitating access to assets and materials and ensuring security protocols & title sensitivities are communicated and cascaded.
• Oversee our campaign project management using judgement and data to inform best production practises and to ensure that we eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity & accuracy.
• Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues with cross-functional stakeholder, production and operations teams.
• 8 years of marketing production/project management and creative production experience at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency - within the entertainment industry.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localisation workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for AV, Print & Digital deliverables.
• Fluent in AV, Print & Digital types and formats, whilst understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
• High competency and proven track record of project management for high profile local and global campaigns, preferably title launches.
• Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising and media landscape, including exposure to/experience with digital marketing and media.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, while working with geographically dispersed teams.
• Exceptionally strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively.
• Fluency in English is required, fluency in any other language is a plus.
• Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
The Netflix culture attracts individuals who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage,, candid communication, passion and curiosity. A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is essential.