Marketing Partnerships Creative Manager
NetflixMexico City, MX
Full Time Job
NETFLIX, MEXICO AND THE MARKETING ORGANIZATION
Globally and locally, our growth came in the wake of sustained commitment to satisfying consumers, combining great product experience with an ever growing library of exclusive series and movies.
The Marketing Partnerships team is part of the broader Marketing organization. Marketing work is focused on generating affinity towards our brand and content among consumers. In order to do so, we believe that powerful ideas - crafted out of knowledge about local behaviors and culture - have to be in the center of everything we execute. Committing to such ideas enables Netflix Marketing to produce impact beyond paid media, earning influence through the power of the Conversations they are capable of driving.
THE ROLE AND OUR EXPECTATIONS
As a part of the Marketing Partnerships team, you will develop creative, innovative and bold campaigns with loved brands to drive conversation about our shows, generate engagement to the service and bring new members to Netflix.
We are seeking a creative professional who can own end to end creative strategies for our partners and that excels at creating collaborative environments with innumerous stakeholders at once. The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing a strategic approach with clients and/or partners, owning creative strategy and working collaboratively with agencies and partner's marketing teams ensuring business objectives are met, and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent.
This role requires strategic insight, interpersonal skills, creative thinking, experience in crafting world-class marketing campaigns, energy and drive to own projects from ideation to execution.
• Leads the creative development of impactful and innovative campaigns for partners to execute, having in mind what Netflix represents, generating conversation around our content and reputational gain for our brand.
• Develops solid relationships, collaborating closely with different creative leaders inside partners, their agencies and cross-functional peers at Netflix.
• Elevates the creative output of our partner's campaigns and motivates them to strive for inventive storytelling across their campaigns.
• Drives successful integration of broader creative content and brand initiatives at Netflix and our strategic partners.
• Owns the responsibility for protecting Netflix brand positioning and representation / usage of Netflix and studio content in partner campaigns; owning partner creative feedback loop and consumer facing output.
• Oversees creative development and production, taking the creative idea from paper to reality with maximum impact and attention to detail.
THE PROFESSIONAL WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Someone who naturally aligns with our culture and values, described in detail in our Culture Memo.
• Has a strong creative point of view and key, demonstrable experience driving creative strategy and a meaningful body of work to share.
• Passionate about Entertainment, Design, Pop culture, Technology, Arts, and Advertising. Is a creative and a story-teller at heart, with an incredible eye for great ideas and compelling campaign dynamics, with a finger on the pulse of culture.
• Has an impeccable record of cultivating relationships and a deep level of respect with brands and agencies and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders at once
• An effective communicator in both Spanish and English.
• Ability to develop creative ideas to different media formats and audiences to solve business problems and engage consumers.
• Ability to prioritize and handle several projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment while adhering to shifting deadlines.
• Someone committed to creating more inclusive spaces in advertising, passionate about fostering diversity within their primary network of partners, agencies, production companies etc.