Marketing Manager, Sola
NetflixBuenos Aires, DF
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2021 3:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Marketing Manager, Sola jobs in Buenos Aires-DF
Search all Marketing Manager, Sola postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Marketing Manager, Sola? Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We have a very strong slate of locally produced shows, films, docs and unscripted content that combined with our great global stories, makes our offer unique, accessible and appealing to the Local markets. With the growing number of content in our pipeline, fewer and bigger campaigns will need to be created and implemented to keep our audience excited, consolidating Netflix as part of the local mainstream. We are always looking for innovation, for those business solutions that are idea centric that feel organic and entertain our audiences, finding paths that no other brand has been before, always gaining an impactful share of culture throughout the way we promote our content.
To help us on this challenge we are looking for a marketing manager that is aligned to our culture and is excited to tackle this challenge to keep Netflix on the edge of the communication.
The Argentina and Chile Marketing Manager will be part of the Netflix Marketing team based in Buenos Aires City. In this role, this person will be responsible for leading campaigns, from development to implementation, always with a clear strategic vision of how it is impacting the business. The manager should be able to discuss business strategy, translate it into a communication problem and use creative skills to lead different agencies (creative and media) to bring innovative campaigns to life. Our Marketing managers have the freedom and autonomy to lead their own projects but a lot of responsibility comes along with that. The person should have cross functional abilities, not just with peers, but across the company to enhance the work and guarantee everyone has visibility, analytic skills to be able to read data to take informed decisions and have project management skills once the person will need will be responsible to run the projects from beginning to end according to specifications and on timing and budget.
The marketing manager needs to be a nimble and assertive thinker, able to discuss creative and business strategies with cross-functional teams to bring innovative campaigns to life. Someone that can make informed decisions through analytical thinking based on data and can also have great instinct for what resonates with consumers and fans.
The manager needs to bring strong communication and project management skills to be able to articulate a creative vision while keeping track of all the components of any particular campaign, including keeping projects under budget and deadlines.
We want the person in this role to be a doer, someone who can be a true collaborator in a very fast-paced environment, who can positively impact the team and the business without the need of being micromanaged or having an army of direct reports while also collaborating with a wide array of stakeholders. Someone that feels comfortable taking risks and making smart decisions without necessarily having all the answers.
We want this Marketing Manager to:
• Be passionate about entertainment in all its forms, from a soapy melodrama or an action packed film to a thought-provoking documentary.
• Be curious and aware of the business, following what's going on day by day.
• Think digital first, but don't be shy when you need to make a bang.
• Have a unique sense of pop culture. We need someone that can have a true pulse on culture and trends, as well as market and consumer behaviours.
• Develop briefs that are clear and inspiring for creative and media agencies. Evaluate plans from strategic, creative and production perspectives. Be smart about your decisions and where you spend your time and budget.
• Be a team player: connect and interact with cross functional teams to build bigger beats around our titles. Be curious about the many aspects that make Netflix a successful company.
• Be true to our culture and values on their daily interactions and the decisions to make, be selfless and open to learn when giving and receiving feedback. Go beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
• Connect and align projects with Netflix cross functional team.
• A creative and strategic thinker: strong experience leading memorable Marketing campaigns: from strategy to implementation and results analysis.
• Knowledge of the media landscape in Argentina & Chile: have familiarity with Planning and Media Buying.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, prioritization, decision making skills.
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously under deadline.
• A person who combines solid collaboration skills with the ability to operate solo, being capable of self-organizing and self-motivating. Someone who's naturally rewarded by collective wins.
• Someone who thrives in environments where feedback exchange is constant, being capable of giving and receiving it in a direct and timely manner.
• A compelling communicator in written and spoken Spanish, supported by good comprehension and articulation in English. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.